. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
17.4.04
just managed to pry my brother off the pc...
off his game of MU and msn...
i cant tell whether i was doing it out of concern for his grades...
or that i needed the PC to alleviate my boredom...
or maybe even both...
but i'll have to admit...
its probably selfish reasons...

changed back to my m55...
have been typing real slow again...
just when i got used to nokia once again...
i had to change...

but my sms traffic aint that high recently...
so its not that bad...

met my sc juniors on my way to far east yesterdae...
popped my head in between them while they were talking...
they thought i was a psycho at first...
until they realised who i was...
oh well...
i'm one of the more low-profile councillors anyways...
only reason why they should remember me is that i was the person i/c of all the torture and pain they suffered as an elect...
oh well...

thinking abt what jeremy, my student, said last nite...
that one of his classmates lamented that i never answered his question in klass...
i wanted to...
i tried to...
but its hard to actually stop the flow of the lesson to attend to just one guy...
and besides...
i was having trouble understanding what he was asking...
needed time to think...
asked him to look for me after his klass that day...
he never did...
he never did give me a chance...
now i know how it feels when i alwaz complain that mr yip never answers my questions...
dont know whether it was my fault that i din address his prb there and then...
coz i really couldnt...
mrs bong and mr sung did console me before...
that it was probably impossible to get 100% understanding out of your students...
as long as you tried...
and they understand most of it...
it would probably suffice...

seriously...
i hope so...


need to go cut nails...
meeting ben k for bball...
ciaoz.

----Stef stopped rambling at 16:26
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003