. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
12.4.04
i think the more i teach...
the more i think i dont know enough to really prepare my students...
they caught me alot of times...
when i couldnt give them the answer at the snap of the finger...
and times during the lab when i stared at their solution and couldnt find the mistake in their calculations...
unlike mr lim who stared at it for probably a couple of secs...
and pointed out their mistakes...
i think it's quite a mistake putting these pple's results on the edge like that...
i am a surviving student...
asking me to teach others is terribly tough...
coz i only know enough to get myself that A...
but not help others get A...
i'm trying my best...

came home and pengz on the computer table...
really...
wanted to sleep even on my walk home...
bout of insomnia last nite...
really..
of all things...

think mr lim's probably starting to realise how inadequate my chem knowledge actually is...
i'm beginning to like my classes...
my work...
am only hoping to work my entire term...
plz dont sack me...

on one hand i'm very glad and happy students look for me after lesson to clarify doubts and all...
on the other...
i have this feeling that there will probably be a time where i would dunnoe how to answer their question...
insecurity maybe...
i just wanna do good...
for them...

lots of things to do tonite..
prepare tomorrow's lesson...
copy lecture notes...
prepare lab lesson...
compile resources for worksheet for a klass who is finishing the tutorial already...

tired...
fatigued...

USP called me in for an interview on wed...
so that's probably after my sch day...
poor guy...
have to schedule and re-schedule me coz of my timetable...
really bo pian...
my days (while slack) end really really late...
dunnoe whether to rejoice or lament...
missed out on MechProdEngin interview which was today...
wonder if i'm still considered for the position...
but oh well...
maybe i'll be sent to common engineering for NTU...
then i'll have to work harder than ever before...

wanted to go for jog today...
but really cannot pry myself off the couch...
oh well..
that will probably happen some other day...

time for work...

----Stef stopped rambling at 20:35
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003