. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
15.4.04
Don't think I mentioned...
but the eyebrow plucker guy...
the one who kept spamming #ajc and all...
approached bernie and I in front of tangs yesterday...
I recognized him immediately from his webby and newspaper...
"sorry! In a rush!"
pulled Bernie away...
not trying to be mean or rude...
but I guess I was trying to save everyone from embarrassment...
lest I burst out laughing...
and "in a rush" was a fact...
us walk-run-ing past tangs was coz we made a quick sprint from MRT to far east and back to paragon...
coz bernie wanted to get the nice top she had her eye on at Series...
so accompanied her all the way there...
so nice of me ya???

----Stef stopped rambling at 23:24
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003