. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
19.4.04
crazy day at sch today...
no lessons...
but sat in mr tan's and mr lim's lesson...
had lecture...
typed stuff...
helped stella with her stuff...
ate in the canteen...
struggled to get ard in my heels...


CGH called me in for the interview liaoz...
aint harbouring too much hope abt it...
but i'm at least glad that they called...
hope they call stella ng as well...
coz she applied for it as well..
she did better than me...
and wasnt having a very good day until they called me...
can see she was rather excited about it and all...
hope they'll call her...

now in a dilemma actually...
coz NUS offered me mech engineering...
and NTU's letter came in today offering me MPE...
deposit for both the unis are 500 and 100 bucks respectively...
and deadlines for the two are 22/04 and 03/05 respectively...
while my parents are more keen on me taking up the former...
cant really let go of MPE as well...
since i DID have to go through an interview to get it...
however informal it was...
but mom was even more excited abt the CGH interview...
now they're asking me to study up abt the course and job...
wish there was someone i could call and would tell me what to take and all..
i thought my troubles were over once i decided on engineering..
now this...
both unis have their attractions and minus points...
dun really know where to go...
and this time...
i have oni till tmr to finally make my decision...
*send me a dream*

met the class at orchard...
for jing's and melissa's b-dae...
was pretty crazy a gathering...
4 girls and 2 couples..
i guess i can safely say this without being beaten up too badly ya?
and i went home with 2 couples though not the exact 2 who i was talking abt...
confusing?
kinda...
i know can liaoz...
dinner at spaggedies wasnt that fantastic...
i seem to tire of pasta rather easily...
wanted tiramisu but just couldnt swallow anymore...
in the end...
i had rocher and tiramisu ice cream...
gawd...
sinful...
but heck...
stella just reminded me i havent been running or exercising or anything...
actually i cant...
physio say cannot...
rem?
muahhaha...
i'm meeting bernie for gelares tomorrow!!!
muahahhaa...
guilty???
kinda...
but man...
praline and cream...
cannot resist!!!
and we wanna go shopping...
dont remind me abt me not getting allowance nor my first paycheck yet...

sitting in mr tan's lesson today kinda made me appreciate my klass so much more...
his klass was rather unresponsive...
and sometimes when he said stuff...
they would look at each other and give that DUH look...
i feel so bad for him...
he's a nice teacher...
hope they'll start treating him better...

sat in my klass' practical today...
imran wasnt feeling well...
asked me for med...
cant give med anyhow...
but i din really take him seriously...
coz he still looked bouncy and happy...
went home halfway...
me felt bad for not showing enough concern...
hope i remember to ask about him during lesson tomorrow...
i guess when you cant be a good teacher in the academic sense...
you feel obliged to make it up to them in other ways...
i'm trying...

was entirely noisy and crappy today...
crapped to stella and weihao for probably the whole journey from douby gaut to sengkang...
i couldnt stop...
think the two guys sitting beside me really couldnt stand it...
laoda and stella were standing....
i was going on and on...
at 10pm at nite...
muahahhaa...
couldnt help it...
i was in my crappy mode...
my ice cream high...

ke ke...
now transferring pic...
blog it later...
ciaoz!

----Stef stopped rambling at 23:16
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003