. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
22.4.04
consider me perversed or otherwise..
but i was reading my own testimonials in friendster...
many times...
it was a "really?", "was i like dat?"...
good comments or bad...
most provided view of me that i never saw for myself...
and reading thru...
i felt as if i had the bestest pals i could have in the world...
even though many were just returning the favour...
after i wrote a testimonial for them...

feel that i had a role in their lives...
and them in mine...
however insignificant it was...
and is...
every single one of my frens made an impact on me...
made me who i am...
not that i'm some great person...
i just think i turned out pretty ok...

----Stef stopped rambling at 23:11
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003