. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
15.4.04
broke the record today...
stayed in sch till ard 1810...
so i clocked ard 11 hours of work...
including staking out the pantry, alot of the workroom, alot of student consultations and work...
but 11 hrs is twice the amt i'm expected to work a day...

even mrs bong asked why i stayed till so late today...
well...
i guess when there's stuff to do...
there are really stuff to do...

helped mrs bong (aka mdm fong) with the files yesterdae...
bought us two packets of nasi lemak for breakfast...
so sweet of her...
we ate in the pantry...
mr chia (i thot it was CIA coz his H was missing somehow...) din manage to treat us...
coz stella who is his neighbour was having lecture...
so too bad...
aint gonna be a chance this week for his treat...
coz i have early lessons tomorrow...
haiz...
did i mention he was a chinese teacher who spoke really good english?
he is!
muahaha...
went home with mrs bong today...
she lives in SK as well...
din know that...
met two of my students in the bus as well...
crapped alot with them...
and a JC2 chem teacher whom i never really got acquainted with...
getting along fine with my colleagues...
esp mrs fong...
she's nice...
we can talk...
and she has a cute kid!
lalala...

enjoyed the klasses i had today...
was my last lesson with s302...
but they made it enjoyable...
i guess when you are ard the same age as them...
the atmosphere tend to be more relaxed...
makes it a little easier for me...
was supposed to finish up calculations with s207 today...
10 mins lesson...
as i promised...
stretched all the way till 50 mins...
crazy...
coz they had alot of questions...
problems with the calculations coz some werent in jc for the first 3 mths...
or some din take chem...
took some time explaining to them...
and picking out their mistakes...
felt good that i got along pretty well with them...
considering i only had 2 periods with them the day before...
and the one period today...
maybe they found me slack...
s212 at the end of the day...
was ok...
but i think that one girl still dislikes me...
kept giving me the buay song look...
nevertheless...
i had fun with the rest of the klass...
we joked...
laughed...
but finished proper stuff...
went through the tutorial...
answered all their questions...
and emphasized on understanding rather than copying answers...
had a battle of the sexes question session...
coz they happened to sit seperately in klass...
imran managed to answer the question i taught him already...
so i actually feel good...
that he understood me and remembers what i taught...
best feeling in the world...
junjie had a whole list of questions to ask me after class...
man...
not that i'm complaining...
but it's quite difficult to answer his questions at first...
all the questions from him and the rest kept me back another 50 mins...
thats why i ended so late...

another debate among the chem j1 teachers today...
sparked off by jas and i again...
crazy stuff...
oh well...
din mean to cause the frenzy...
but we had to know stuff in order to teach my students the right thing...
i think sooner or later mr sung will find me quite a pain...
really...

stella aint feeling well...
headache...
poor girl has so many stuff to do...
still had to go teach tuition after sch somemore...
sometimes when i think about how hard they work to earn money...
it kinda makes me feel bad for not working hard enough...
oh well...
at least it gives me time to crap in my blog...

physiotherapy tomorrow...
dun really know wad to wear...
coz i'll be in sch...
does anyone know what to wear for ankle physiotherapy?
i seriously have no idea...
help...
have to get to TTSH myself...
hope i dont lose my way...

stella gave the tix to beautiful boxer to her parents...
they said it was good...
so great...
i die die wanna watch...
heh...
us few made a pact to watch movie after sch every monday...
woohoo!

got the new package from NUS liaoz...
offered me mechanical engineering..
probably taking that up instead of waiting for the MPE offer from NTU...
to pple who tried convincing me NTU engin was dumping grd...
congrats...
you succeeded...

but i'm not saying it is...
coz i never believed in dumping grds and schs of prestige...
only dumping grd i know of is lorong halus...
and some funny offshore island...


finally...
know all the names in s212 liaoz...
that leaves me with s208...
then i'll know ALL my students liaoz!
two classes nia...
muahahhaa...
love every single one of them!

havent collected my phone which i sent to siemens for repair yesterdae...
darn...
hope they still kept it for me...
will probably go tmr after work and physio...
and hopefully...
i'll be back on my m55...

hey SIN90...
dont think you'll be reading this...
considering how BUSY you are right now...
but happy for you that you've found THE ONE...
and happy that you're happy...
may all things go great for you...


havent heard from my dear fren, ben k, of late...
maybe oni when i "fren!" him on iCQ...
then he replies that he's busy...
that he'll talk to me another day...
which never happened...
"..."
dont even think he reads this anymore...
oh well...
usually happens when pple are disappointed after the first meeting...
with me...
resigned to fate...
=~(
i guess people come and go...
maybe this is it as well...

kinda miss my favourite idiot actually...
samuel ya?
unlike the time training in pattaya when we're together all the time...
i havent seen him since goodness knows how long...
wonder how he's doing...
haiz...
miss messing up his hair...
punching his abs...
his lame one-liners...
and my, even lamer, rebuttals...
hope the idiot is studying real hard...
he has the brains to go real far...
mark my words...

tired sweaty smelly...
bath time!

----Stef stopped rambling at 20:18
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003