. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
21.3.04
thought about it...
to help me start acting like an adult...
i should ease the burden on my parents a little...
am gonna save up everything i'm earning now...
then fund my own laptop and misc fees for uni...
plus my own savings...
it should be enough for one year...
try to work again during the hols...
and fund the next year's misc fees...
cant afford to pay for tuition and hostel fees...
so that would have to be a loan from daddy's CPF...
i know it aint much...
but the least i can do is stop spending unecessary money...
i guess its time i grow up and start being independent...
responsible for myself at least...
i guess after 19 years of bumping ard blindly...
its time for me to really plan ahead...
i'm leaving teen-hood very very soon...

----Stef stopped rambling at 00:00
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003