. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
29.3.04
think i'm such a loser...
procrastination has got me in a state of panic...
now i'm doubting the efficiency of the singapore postage system...
whether my docs will get to nus and ntu in time...
by 1st april...
if not ah...
i think my applications wont go thru...
and i'll probably be school-less when school starts...
so my dad has to go NUS for me...
during his lunch tmr...
so that the application for NUS is complete at least...
heck the USP for a moment...
the place in NTU...
and the CGH scholarship...
the place in NUS matters the most right now...
but feel ultra bad...
that he has to do this for me...
just coz his precious daughter loves procrastinating...
think he was a little 'grr...' coz he reminded me many times liaoz...
have alwaz been this empty headed...

couldnt sleep the whole of last nite...
it was either henry's goal that kept replaying in my mind...
or the fact that i have tons of 'unfinished business' that kept me awake...
decided to stop trying to sleep at 6am...
when the kids are scurrying about the house preparing for school..
kept the lights on and started on the John Grisham novel i borrowed yesterdae...
it was good...
only problem is...
eyelids started getting heavy by 8am...
slept till ard 9...
called CGH...
got them to send me an application form...
sat myself at the PC here...
deciding when will be a good time to call stella without waking her or causing massive disturbance to her peaceful home...
am going over to make acquaintances with her xerox...
or watever they call it over there...
and lunch with my girl fren...

i think i still sound hoarse...
cant help it...
was probably hacking away throughout the nite...
hopes the dark eye rings wont come out..
i still need to look like a decent being for my interview at 4....
pray pray pray...
meeting stella (the other one, not SML) so that she can bring me to the correct place without me getting lost or otherwise...
oh well...
i hope the person is at least nice...
then i can use some of my crap at least...

----Stef stopped rambling at 09:42
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003