. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
27.3.04
terrible flu...
bout of fever that 3 doses of panadol couldnt cure...
couldnt sleep properly last nite...
was in my mommy's bed coz they decided it was easier to look after me...
couldnt decide whether i was feeling hot or cold...
so most of the nite was spent kicking the quilt away...
and pulling it back again...
think i drooled on it alot...
coz couldnt breathe through my nose...
eeks!
what a horrible thought...


still feeling feverish...
but am now breaking out in cold sweat...
by experience...
it's a good sign...
coz it means i've probably seen the last of the fever...
mucus turned a horribly bright yellow...
gross...
but oh well...

wonder if i'm well enough to meet the rest at glass house..
coz i really wanna see them...
dying to get out of the house...
but as a civic-minded citizen of singapore...
i should just stay at home and rot...

received some seminar invitation from SMU...
reg the girl in the leaflet...
i think its my senior in TK...
jade seah...
pretty yeah?
heard she did some singtel commercial too...
think tk's getting pretty good at churning out mei nus...
look at mediacorp's felicia chin...
woohoo!
just wondering when would i get to see Wynn on adverts or TV...
judging by the amt of attention my good fren gets...
its only a matter of time ya?

think my dad's real sweet...
even though i displaced him from his bed last nite...
he still came in to check on me...
and sponged my head with a wet cloth...
at 4am no less!
unless someone tells me he was watching soccer or wad...
i think thats darn sweet...
and him rushing home from work last nite...
even when he was planning to do OT...
just to send me to the doc's...
feel bad for acting like a spoilt brat...
but i was really having a tough time with my nose and fever...

stef feels like buying the cute giordano junior tees she saw with lala the other day....

quite suay yesterdae...
was at compass point...
banking in my paycheck...
when this guy came up to me and tried to sell me some andersen ice cream discount card...
of which 30% of proceeds go to charity...
was cornered actually...
so there was no way i could escape...
and he did sound quite poor thing...
having only sold two throughout the whole day...
bought one in the end...
coz my family do eat ice cream from there...
but that e-diot even tried getting me to buy two...
coz i gave him 10 bucks...
when i joked with him i needed that money to eat...
considering i'm jobless and all...
he even offered to intro me his job...
*pengz*
no thank you la...
usually i wont even listen to this kinda sales pitch one...
but i guess considering he's almost the same age as me...
having such a terrible time earning a few bucks...
i guess why not...
so i guess i got conned out of 5 bucks yesterdae...
people who wanna eat andersen's ice cream plz look for me...
so that we can make my discount card worth its 5 bucks...


----Stef stopped rambling at 12:32
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003