. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
13.3.04
stef wanna try something new...
blogging in proper english...
but my angmoh not that good...
so my idea of proper aint that proper actually....
lets see how it goes ok???


i woke up rather early today.
at 7 am to be precise.
my dad practically stood by my bedside, pulling me out of bed.
i cant blame them, really.
they have been rather flustered about my next big step.
they were rather keen on having me go to the open houses today.

i met angel and merv at yishun.
that was around 0830.
that meant that i was half an hour late.
i did try to be early really.
but i just didnt make it.
had a big breakfast for breakfast today.
it was yummy...
but i din get my maple syrup to go with my hashbrown and muffins though...
if not, it would have been even better.

took the mrt to clementi.
met stella.
queued up in an awfully long line to get on bus 96.
got ourselves to NUS.
we din really know where to alight.
ended up walking quite a bit..
we didnt go for the talks...
reckon they'll be boring.
talking about aims, goals and what not..
so listened to pple speak at the booths...
advertising their faculties...
learnt alot really...
i met shufang...
sweet shufang...
told us a bit a Uni life...
my friends got a little spooked i think..
am kind of interested in the university scholars program...
but will probably see how things go...
next week will see me going out full force regarding my uni entry and scholarship application...
but like i hear...
there are countless of straight As students...
and no matter how i compete...
i'll still be two 's' papers and one 'a' level sub short...
feel inferior...
but oh well..

we then proceeded back to clementi to eat and laze around...
wanted to go visit ntu as well...
but as fate and time didnt permit...
we gave that a miss...
i had to call james twice today to get myself ard the west of sg...
it pays to have frens living in different parts of the island...

during our lunchtime 'talk cock' session...
friends attempted a 'dig-out-your-past-relationship' thingy on me...
nice try stella...
it didnt save you...

but realised that i really forgot the details to what i regarded as one of the sweetest things that happened to me...
oh well...
dont count on stef remembering anything at all...
i'm worse than mr yip when it comes to remembering pple and faces...
oh well...

merv, angel and i went on to watch honey at cine...
as bad as the movie poster might look lousy and all...
it's pretty good a movie...
i dunnoe...
learnt a number of things from the show...
not just that hip-hop looks cool...
but truly..
it's kinda interesting...
am entirely motivated to take up kick boxing though...
wonder how far my lousy ankles will take me...
wont be long before they decide to get sprained again...
and i'll probably die of pain...
oh well...
like i said...
see how things go....
oh ya...
the kids in the movie are really cool...
you should go check them out...
lil romeo...
stef the paedophile...

ate at the steps of taka...
octoballs...
yummy...
wanted to go for a nice cup of coffee actually...
but gave that a miss...
considering my day started at 7am...
bleah...

watching a play with shuzhen tomorrow...
trying to get back to weijie about eating together someday...
chunyong doesnt ever seem to fulfil his 'let's go out together someday ya?'...
but heh...
since i'm jobless now...
i can fit into anyone's schedule man!

so much for proper english...

----Stef stopped rambling at 21:45
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003