. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
8.3.04
=P
supposed to be just helping out...
but i ended up clocking 12.5 hours today...
a one-hour dinner break only at 1815...
dying...
i typed stuff until my fingers kinda numb liaoz...
used the huge staple until the palm of my right hand is red...
karate-ed the xerox machine a couple of times...
grr...
i hate printing double sides!
if not for the trees of the world...
i would just print single sided stuff!
argh!!!!!!!!!


seems like mr koh's talking to me alot less...
either that or i was really too busy to notice anything today...
he did bring up an increment again today...
but i think both of us just shrugged it off...
benny came today...
and somehow...
i think wad he spoke to me abt...
is somewhat connected to my resignation...
told me abt how accountants too had to work long OTs...
that even normal admin staff sometimes have to double up as delivery pple...
running errands and all...
showed me his twisted toe...
now i'm thinking he looks like hossan leong...
they asked me how to write a chinese word...
damn...
i might be ok in my other subs...
but i got B3 and C5 for my O's and A's respectively...
so my cheena's really no hope one...
couldnt help them in that...

wore my new long sleeves today...
great chance coz of the rain since morning...
damn freaking cold...
so i was wearing 3 layers altogether...
my tank top...
the white sweater...
and my nike windbreaker...
liew...
but still...
the cold was getting to my head...
couldnt do without the air-con coz i'd probably die hyperventilating..
temp was set to 27 degrees though...

spent quite alot of time clutching my head in pain squatting on the floor...
crazed...

havent cashed mr koh's cheque...
din have time today...
i will and i must do so soon...
been spending money like water...
just hoping that i'll have some incoming before i start anymore outgoing...
boss's sick too...
been coughing and what not...
hope he gets better soon...
if not....
with my lack of sleep...
and low immunity...
i might succumb to the virus as well..


actually another reason that i'm not too happy with work is that...
my immediate colleague is quite tough to communicate with...
and considering i have so much stuff to ask her...
and co-ordination in our preparation of the worksheets...
it's really quite jialat...
i'm a VERY team work person...
i CAN work independently...
but if the work calls for co-ordination...
i'd prefer someone easier to work with...
sometimes i dont understand...
and i'm not saying its wrong...
but i've always wondered...
how a person can leave work undone...
knowing that it NEEDS to be done...
and only she can do it...
yet still come only in the afternoon...
leaving me all alone in the morning...
boss points finger at me...
then i'm the idiot who has to crack her head to decipher wad needs to be done...
and how to do it...
argh!
starting to see a little of the light...
no wonder my boss throws everything to me...
cheap labour...

i'm getting the feeling that he might be dragging out looking for new admin...
grr...
i really buay ta han liaoz...
the feeling of being exploited is mounting by the day...
hope the pack of milo i drink on the way to work every morning will sustain me...
and all the bullying the day brings...
=P

----Stef stopped rambling at 23:00
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003