. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
15.3.04
just came back...
at an unearthly hour...
by my standards...
supposed to go for a play at SRT with shuzhen...
but we only ended up having our dinner at 1900 at suntec...
when the play was gonna start at 1930...
waited at the taxi stand until 1935...
reached the start of the line...
before finally having scissors, paper, stone...
to decide whether or not we still go...
i won...
so we ended up watching 2130's butterfly effect...
it was pretty good a movie really...
something you really need to think about...
good stuff...
watch it if you havent...

think my dad's really great..
not only did he come to pick me...
he sent shuzhen back to ntu as well...
crazy stuff...
but my dad's that great...
truly...
coz i've never met someone as selfless...
even though he has work tomorrow...
thats probably why i keep gushing abt him...
coz he rocks...
sometimes he gets on my nerves...
but really...
if only i can find a guy like him...
*starts daydreaming*
correction...
if only i could just find a guy...
muahaha..

met alvina again...
wow...
two times in two days...
power puff...
the world's getting a tad smaller i guess...
hear my name behind me more often nowadays..
maybe its just that i'm getting fatter...
pple spot me more easily then...
ahhhh!!!
lose weight! lose weight!

first monday that i no need to go to work in a long time...
woohoo!
feel a tad lost though..

----Stef stopped rambling at 01:16
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003