. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
29.3.04
if all goes well...
the subject head doesnt call me up and tells me she doesnt want me anymore
then i'll be starting to teach chemistry at MJC starting next week or sometime this week...
kinda crazy yes...
considering how jialat my chem is...
but i'll be taking term 2 of JC1s...
which is probably the most physical of chems...
the kinda stuff I like...
starting with atomic structure...
was reading some of those in the car actually...
some stuff looked a little foreign...
but i think i'll be able to manage...
if not...
i have jas in the compound somewhere...
will probably be able to get her to answer my questions easily...

i think the subject head was kinda hesitant abt recruiting me...
told her frankly that i struggled with it at some point of time...
but managed to do ok (A/B) at major exams...
she wanted to 'call-me-back' initially...
coz she said she had another candidate coming in after me...
she went ard photocopying my stuff...
and came back to me asking me to start next week...
which was queer...
coz i was starting to accept that i wasnt gonna get the job...

really panda eyed today...
was having a terrible time in the car with my mind threatening to shut down while my body was still terribly active...
fever seemed to be coming back...
and the eeky yellow stuff in my nose and throat was choking me...
am onlly blogging coz i din wanna sleep with my hair wet...
and washed my hair coz i was sweating truckloads on my way to lala's place...
and at her place too...
i dunnoe whether it was coz i was sick...
or that the weather was really terrible...
i guess it was both...

stella (not SML) applied for the uni of sydney scholarship with CGH liaoz...
am trying for it too...
for the fun of it...
but more that i want the experience...
and the feeling of pple spending 140 k on four years of your education..
mom did a conversion...
one year tuition fee alone is 23k...
liew...
that is insane...
wonder how all those pple afford it...
know i cant match up to those pple with perfect scores and all...
but i guess its better to try and fail...
then fail to try at all...

lunched with lala (SML), merv and YC...
just simple BK fare...
BK seems to be our fav haunt...
but laughed alot with YC's army stories...
me being the butt of merv jokes...
and lala and eh-hem eh-hem...
merv going tekong soon...
will miss his hair...
not him though...

need clothes...
really...
kinda desperate liaoz...
if not...
i'd probably have a fixed wardrobe for mon to fri...
and that wont do...
being an ex-JC student myself...
i know what students gossip abt teachers...
am not going to invite those...
anyone knows where to buy decent clothes at decent prices?
preferably one-stop shopping...
coz lazy stef here kinda hates shopping...
esp when she cant find wad she needs...


dying for gelare's praline and cream...
but still nursing that flu...
argh...
*prays to recover faster so that i can eat wadever i want...
and start exercising again...*

actually...
i think my life's pretty good rite now...
settled my uni applications...
if all my envelopes get to the respective pple in time...
got a job...
if i can manage my students and my work that is...
family's getting along great...
get to meet my pals often...
i'm finally starting to get a direction in life...
kinda too many actually...
so still am deciding...

i still dont have a special someone...
but i have alot of special pple...

some girl just msged me on IRC ask me whether i want sugar daddy...
that she can intro me someone...
*wonders how eeky the net has become already*
was tempted to act interested and find out more...
interesting really what pple do in real life really...
and "min. $1000/mth, no sex, meeting 3-4 times a month"...
dont these pple have a better way to spend their money?!?!?!
i just read of this disabled racer who needs a new bike...
25k to fly to germany and custom make one...
potential sugar daddies...
please send your money there...

reckon your money will seem more well spent...


----Stef stopped rambling at 21:02
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003