. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
25.3.04
i think i'm such a *beep*...
missed recruitexpress's call yesterdae...
and turned adecco' one day temp job down...
coz it was in tanjong pagar...
half day...
pays about 6 per hour...
i think what i earn would probably go to MRT sia...
tanny said the other temp job was still pending...
oh well...
i had to believe her...

need to settle my USP application anyway...
and get my pay...
argh!!!

am done with the essay...
but seriously...
i think it digresses too much from the question...
may have to rewrite...
and maybe i should try to find the essay i wrote for council application instead...
draw some inspiration from there...

parents are pretty keen on me trying the CGH scholarship...
4 years in sydney...
6 years bond...
but they felt i would like it better than i would in engineering...
dont even know whether i should try it...
maybe if my mood was a little better i would have...
but it isnt...

mr koh has been delaying my paycheck for days on end...
which is sucky really...
and my respect for him is decreasing at a rate too fast to measure...
if there's one thing u can never do...
its make ur employee chase you for his/her paycheck...
am wondering whether he was nice to me oni coz he needed me to stay...
and when there was no need and when i declined...
just start treating me like dirt...
but i guess i've to slowly understand that thats how things goes...
and no one really does nice things for its own sake anymore...
just hope that it doesnt rub too much off me...

helped a lady yesterdae when her baby pram carrying two children tipped dangerously off the curb...
and i mean path-curb-road kinda curb...
i think i must have flicked some of my sweat onto them while helping to upright the pram...
cant help it...
was jogging...

did a 15:03 plus the overhead bridge...
was kinda pacing myself with this middle aged man running on the grass...
overtook him at some point...
but gawd...
he really just kept running...
overtook me after pressuring me for like 5 mins...
and soon after i couldnt see him liaoz...
*kudos*...
saw the tai-chi guy again at the fitness corner...
but without his doggie...
think he really scared of me...
oh well...

----Stef stopped rambling at 11:49
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003