. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
23.3.04
"hello stephanie? this is benny here...
you know, benny-andrew, andrew-benny?"


that i found funnie...
was surprised that he called as well...
but its business...
needs flyer-distributors...
and i was the e-diot who did the recruiting the previous time...
mr koh lost his list of numbers...
so i had to be the e-diot who had to trudge to the centre...
get the numbers for him...
just coz andrew koh couldnt find them...
surrendered my keys while i was there...
felt a little like some severing of ties...
din get my paycheck though...
coz mr koh was rushing out to pick his students...
left out my juniors in the list i dictated to benny...
dont want to involve them in stuff i know nuts about...
but benny owe me sia...
made me sweat so much in my OBS shirt...
just for a few numbers...
but made the most of my trip out...
paid my reg fee for uni...
and spent the rest of the afternoon reading at the library...
am almost halfway thru Memoirs of a Geisha right now...
entirely intrigued by it really...
esp by this line i read...

"We live our lives like water flowing down a hill, going more or less in one direction until we splash into something that forces us to find a new course."

just felt this tug to msg this to someone...
anyone, really...
just so it'll be in my Sent folder of the phone...
muahhaa...

came home after hogging the cafe's seat with just one cup of hazelnut frap...
then quickly changed for a jog...
ran to compass point and back...
and spent some time at the fitness corner...
really sweated it out today...
trying to build up my fitness regime again...
will be going back to training soon...
am feeling a little lost...
out of place..
need some sort of goal to keep me in check...
my sanity to be exact...

back to book...
am glad i'm finally getting back my interest in books...
in reading for its own sake...
it's something really hard to come by...
usually ruined by the need to go through endless paras of physics and chem...
but seriously...
reading is a great thing...
and other than human interaction itself...
its probably the best way one truly grows...
(like chalking up exp points for your neopet...)


----Stef stopped rambling at 22:04
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003