. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
28.3.04
did meet the gang at glass house last nite...
was careful not to over expose them to my virus though...
girl gang shared a couple of seafood platters...
and lotsa drinks...
so girl side bills came up to abt 17.70 per person...
guys paid alot more though...
most of them had a full set each...
plus the bottomless quenchers...
great seeing them all again...
other than me stealing fries from YC and getting THE LOOK...
weisong was cute...
coz probably oni two of us chose mech engineering...
was joking that he'll be needing my help when he goes in in two years time...
c'mon...
we all know how much better he is in physics than me...


went to play pool after that...
further confirmation that "stef cant play pool"...
did pocket a couple of shots...
but oh well...
dad came to pick me...
think he was afraid i might faint along the NEL maybe...

jas called with a job offer today...
sounds fantastic...
might prove a little challenging...
but i'll try...
judging from all my failed attempts at getting a job...
reckon i should first secure the job before i announce it to you guys...
so plz...
pray for me...
but this will be really great...
coz stella (of TK bball) working there liaoz...
and jas's starting on 5th...
it's pays much more...
and i get to be with my best buds...
wad more can i ask???

just hope my throat gets better by tmr...
so that i can at least talk to my interviewer...

saw cy and fish yesterdae...
when i was on my way to meet the gang at the control station...
shook fish's hand coz he congratulated me abt my results...
with cy its was nuthing more than a hi, bye and a smile...
which was queer actually...
considering we were much closer back then...
felt weird...
coz i din know wad caused our friendship to drift so distant...
sad coz he was a great fren...
tried asking him out today for a movie or anything...
but he had something on...
somehow i feel he's trying to avoid me one way or another...
i dunnoe...
even my parents asked abt him...
the fren whom they picked up with me at ikea...
there was nuthing more than frenship between the two of us...
though i will add that he was one of the more special frens...
having came to my place to play ps and marinate chicken wings before...
hate it when frens come and go like that...
its almost as if they HAD to go...

there are very little frenz who would stay in your lives for good...
and those who do...
are really very special...
so plz treasure them...
i hope i do...

----Stef stopped rambling at 12:14
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003