. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
18.2.04
was still struggling with myself abt whether or not to cut my hair...
i want something more funky la...
but the money...
gawd...
thats why i'm contemplating just biting it off...
but the down side is that i can only chew that small bit off...
cant reach the rest...
so forget it la...
till the heat gets unbearable...
i'll just bear with my hair for now...
hopefully it'll behave...

stayed at home much of today...
talked to pple online...
which reminds me...
dont you pple have to work or something!??!
i thot I'M the unemployed one...

read a good part of stephen king's memoir...
which got more interesting as he spoke of the books i read...
like how he got the ideas for those...
Misery and The Green Mile...
its almost surreal really...
like he's just like anyone of us...
u know..
NORMAL?
but was thoroughly amazed by the way he builds his characters with characteristics of everyday pple...
little things pple do...
that alwaz seem make his characters come alive...
how he developed his protagonist and antagonist in The Dead Zone...
by emphasising on the complexity of human nature...
the memoir kinda made me wanna read all his books...
but my book line-up is kinda too long for now...
i need to return The Testament soon but i havent started on it...
borrowed this interesting book abt death and the possibility of the after-life...
i want to borrow from lala, tuesdays with morrie when she's done...
*wink wink*
and i want someone to buy me The Five People You Meet in Heaven...
*wink wink* to ben k...

went to meet the gang at tanjong pagar...
yollie had me losing my way in international plaza coz i couldnt find delifrance...
she asked me to look out for Durian Telecom...
i had in my mind Durian Lorry...
so i kinda walked around the building looking for a lorry with durians...
hey..
it wouldnt occur to me that a handphone retailer would call themselves durian telecom ok???
it's quaint name...
but at least they succeeded in having me remember a durian telecom in international plaza...

had the seafood chowder with some of them while waiting for the later-comers...
coz even though i was second to arrive...
i was already late...
by abt a couple of minutes...
i'm a punctuality freak ok?
just that lala alwaz gets to see the late side of me..

went maxwell market for ramen...
bought oyster cake for my dad...
i ate a good part of it anyways...
girls thinking of pigging out at newton and hitting zouk next wednesday...
recalls loud music, pumping bass, alcohol-influenced blur in Hollywood*..
(*club in pattaya, thailand)

erm...
thanks but no thanks...
besides...
i'm still grounded for life...
ever since mt faber nite in sec4...
my dad would probably disown me should i proceed...
blogger reminds readers that blogger is still living on mediocre handouts from parents...
unless blogger decides to make "persuade-ur-employed-fren-to-pay-for-ur-next-meal" her official occupation...


dad has the 'threaten-to-lug-CPU-back-to-room' face again...
will probably read my book..
cant help it that i'm insomniac...
should that word exist...

----Stef stopped rambling at 23:59
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003