. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
21.2.04
mr koh, my new boss...
actually i called him andrew at first...
until i realised the whole wide world calls him mr koh instead...
=~(

kinda made me realise the significance of my zodiac sign to my character...
we're both born in the year of the ox...
he being one cycle older than me...
but gawd...
even though oxen are supposed to be hardworking...
he din mention that...
but said instead that it was the reason that i was as stubborn as a mule...
why din thay say stubborn as an ox?
thats like within a couple of hours of me working...
and i'm dead sure that i havent shown him any of my stubborn-ness yet...
i'm kinda sick of typing liaoz...
having typed worksheets for 7 hrs on end yesterdae...
and heading for another 4 today...
but if this is how i'm gonna earn my bread...
this shall be it...

i just thank god for a great boss...
who said i was kinda slow...
but kept talking to me abt my family, friends and etc...

din get to know the colleagues yet...
will do so soon...
and of coz...
the amazing fact that i can boycott the PTS and still get to work!
*Public Transport System
yeay!

----Stef stopped rambling at 07:53
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003