. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
12.2.04
lousy day...
not gonna blog abt wad happened...
cried my eyes out in the car liaoz...
was simply wailing and wailing...
garang windsurfers?
we're oni human...

jogged around NSC today...
before the gym routine...
the sunset was a lovely pink-orange...
utterly pretty...
if only i was there with a good book in hand...
a nice cup of tea...
and a shoulder to lean on...

quite funny...
ben k. called my hp again...
i was in the bathroom...
called my home...
my mom answered and asked for his name...
damn...
havent i told him there are way too many bens in sg...
ur surname!!!

but he was probably the oni idiot who would call me at home...
or call me in the first place...
called him back...
no answer...
now my turn...
really want him to call back though...
want to complain to him everything that happened today...
think its kinda cool that i find it easier to talk to him now...
in fact...
i like it pretty much as well...
he's fun...
and he reminds me of jud...
i miss judah...

----Stef stopped rambling at 23:34
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003