. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
14.2.04
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

finally its vday liaoz...
after so many days of pricking myself in the thumb and thigh while cross-stitching lazily on the sofa...
my ankle fails and and cramps kick in...
rendering me INCAPABLE OF TRAINING...
which equates to "stef-cant-give-training-mates-their-vday-gift"...

damn...
i rush rush rush the bookmarks...
then in the end...
they're still late...
damn...

so...
i'm officially dateless today...
TV's been a good date...
the remote control especially...
watched a show on channel i...
called 'that's life'...
man...
it was pretty funnie ya...
simply love shows/movies with the i-love-my-family theme...
maybe its that i can relate to it so easily...
and it makes pple feel good...
even if it makes you cry...
it'll make u feel good in the end...

think its really special with my family...
how often do you have a family where five of you just squeeze into the bed...
watching TV...
wrestling...
ok...
usually my mom would be at the desk adjacent to the bed...
but man...
we would all just tuck ourselves comfortably into the queen sized bed...
yesterdae i was trying to put my used tissue into my dad's shirt...
din matter that i was supposed to be all grown up...
and into the stereotype of spending late nites out...
prowling the streets and wat not...
my siblings are not young too...
but we would alwaz fall asleep on our parents bed and get chased back into our room soon after...
i love my family...
and that wouldnt change anytime soon...
or so i foresee...
did i mention my brother farting into the comforter that we were all tucked into??
man!
thats the only thing that drives us nuts...

but other than that...
=)

*crampz*
argh.

let me go sink in my insignificance ya?
before my peeps come home from work and school...
and we all go for dinneR!

----Stef stopped rambling at 17:17
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003