. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
11.2.04
did a 'trumpet' sneeze in the LRT today...
ya know the kind where u pinch ur nose when u're abt to sneeze...
and the resulting sound is near that of a horn/trumpet...

lala knows it very well...
she laughed the most when it happened to me during some lecture in sch...
quite a number of pple turned towards the source of the 'trumpet'...
that was utterly embarassing...
the LRT today was quiet...
and i tried to pretend nuthing happened...

went for the interview today...
am thinking i wont get the job...
coz the lawyer who 'interviewed' me told me abt the large response...
interviewed in inverted commas coz it was more like a conversation than an actual interview...
he was utterly nice...
talking to me abt illegal song downloads...
school...
how he wasnt expecting such a large response...
abt the average salary of pple my kind...
how data entry is such a boring job...
how cool paralegal work would actually be...
i got him laughing quite abit yeah...
but like ryan said...
'he's looking for a clerk...
not a comedian...'
too bad then...
i had fun during the interview...
i know this kinda chance doesnt come often...
getting to be a lawyer's assistant without any proper qualification...
but oh well...
if it isnt mine...
it isnt...

my itchy finger went to jisiao the blister i got wearing my 'good' shoes to the interview today...
damn...
now its hurting a great deal...
'i'm dying!!!'
my threshold of pain is really quite lousy...
damn, i'm lousy...

To: Mr Lawyer-who-interviewed-me-but-name-i-din-ask
please call me back and say you'll employ me please...
i know chances of that happening aint very high...
but its one of the very few jobs that caught my eye...
and i dun wanna stay unemployed any longer...
coz i really really hate training with coach andrew...
and would really appreciate a proper full time job in order to ciao training...
Yours truly,
Girl-who-made-you-laugh-so-hard-during-the-interview


----Stef stopped rambling at 23:01
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003