. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
27.2.04
busy day today...
worked all the way from 0835 to 2225...
boss caught me late by 5 minutes...
muahahaha...

piangz...
quite a crazy day really...
coz boss advertised for flyer distributors...
and put me in charge of the whole thingy...
not the entire thing...
but answering the calls...
'interviewing' them...
fixing times to report...
and all the crap...
but i told him i'm not going to do the bad guy job...
as if calling to reject...
coz i insisted to him that even if we dont need/want them...
we should call...

just not me...
i'll just cry...
so if anyone realises the unbalanced sex ratio...
and the age...
oops...
thats my work...

learnt alot today la...
how cold and heartless the business world actually is...
i felt terrible having to turn down someone who calls us enthusiastically...
u could even hear the sudden change in their tone of voice...
damn!
i felt terrible...
but bo pian...
boss say...
i do...

din complete alot of worksheets today...
was preoccupied with the flyer thingy...
and crapped ard alot with my boss...
i really not ke qi with him liaoz...
just scared that one day i might go overboard...
so trying hard to keep my behaviour in check....
its kinda like when i get to know a person better and all...
i tend to be less formal with them...
and sometimes...
it might just offend them...
esp with someone 12 years my senior...
i'll be conscious...
i hope i will...

spoke abit to my boss' best friend ya?
mentioned before...
a benny...
well...
i guess even at 26...
he pretty much been through quite a lot as well...
u know...
dishing out the usual nuggets of advice...
and stuff like dat?
he reminds me of the guy who stars in the HKG serial on chn U these days...
the one who plays Le-er's best friend from the island...
in terms of looks la...

but he makes good conversation as well...
i guess when u meet and talk to pple...
you get to learn little things that u never knew...
regardless of how brief the conversation was...
if i'm not mistaken...
benny does advertising and dabbles in IT as well...
pretty impressive for someone his age...
he's probably the same age as ben k. and weijie...
suddenly i'm having an influx of pple born in '78...
mr koh and benny are noisy...
but having these two best friends talking to each other rite in front of me is pretty much of an eye opener...
its not that i wanna eavesdrop...
i kinda get to see how cruel the business world really is...
not that mr koh hasnt been stressing that to me the entire day....
kinda makes me realise that i'm not cut out for stuff like that...
u know...
the 'eat-or-be-eaten' mentality...
quite frankly...
i'd happily be eaten...
coz my life is guided by a strict set of principles...
and it would take a lot for me to actually put those aside...
principles sound impressive...
actually...
its just that...
do onto others what you want others to do onto you...
and it applies in the negative sense as well...
i've grown to expect less of Man...
of pple ard me...
but i guess no matter what...
there is always a want to be treated good...
or at the very least...
in a civil manner...
would that be too much to ask for?

suddenly got quite a number of pple ask me go clubbing with them...
let me remind all blog readers:
stef is still bounded by Mt Faber conviction...
so unless i decide to sour my wonderful relationship with my parents...
i dont think i'd ever be able to agree to any of such requests...
i'm a very onz person...
anyway...
i dont mind going to look see look see...
but frankly my parents are horribly protective of me...
though i alwaz wonder why...
since i'm not that worthy of their effort...

and its not that i mind..
coz i feel loved...
awwww.....

boss say wanna bring us out over weekend...
i think i rather sleep...
really...
i want to sleep...
been panda-eyed for a couple of days liaoz...

wan an...

----Stef stopped rambling at 23:46
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003