. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
6.1.04
went to the bonesetter's today...
am walking normal...
but my ankle hurts when i press on it...
and occasionally when i attempt some funnie footwork...
today was probably the worst session...
hurt quite a bit when he rubbed on it...
pain...
but just tahan...
heard he got reputation for scolding pple who winced too much...
but the many times i've been there...
never kena scolding before..
din want today to be the first...

came on home...
was on the LRT...
got this small boy with the biggest pairs of eyes i ever seen...
was smiling at him...
and he smiled back...
even waved bye bye to me when i left the train...
he made me smile today...
not like i wasnt smiling already...
but he made me a happie gurl...

on the way back home...
kinda dawned on me how expensive everything was getting...
mom's been asking me to get a job....
she says its not for the money...
but to keep me occupied...

but somehow i feel that i'm kind of a burden on the finances...
since everything's getting so expensive now...
no longer cheap sch tuckshop food...
paying adult fare on the public transport system...
no input of money (other than the little bit from singapore open...and the edusave award..)

i keep saying i want something that can accomodate my training schedule...
but quite frankly...
i should decide now how far i wanna go with wsfing...
maybe its time to put my feet on the ground...
and stop floating ard with my dreams...

----Stef stopped rambling at 14:01
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003