. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
16.1.04
went for job interview today...
did the craziest thing...
'why do you think you're suited for this job?'
frankly i dunnoe...
and i said that...
GAWD!
my life's kinda hanging over the edge right now...
dunnoe whether we're (me and qi) are employed...
until the lady calls us after CNY...
good break i suppose...
the heels...
or rather...
just my shoes is killing my back...
damn...
walked almost the whole of orchard with qi...
in heels!!!?!??!!?
yeay...
irrational...
but bo pian...


skipping training tmr...
i'll either break my back...
or do something horrid to my ankle again...
sucky...
but heck...
coz andrew's heading to johor for the shortboard race...
WQ's on MC since india...
and loony has some newspaper collection exercise...
sam's probably the oni idiot facing the rough seas...
worried for him...
but i really cant...
the future of my ankle is in peril...
i still wanna do the catwalk you know?
get real!

was just thinking abt it today...
you know...
abt how my dad/mom/family alwaz comes to pick me after training and all...
and how my team mates call me spoily becoz of that?
dunnoe really know whether or not i am...
coz i do relish the chauffeuring my dad does for me...
but is he being over-protective...
or really simply just NICE...
i would choose to think the latter though...
i mean he does that for every single person in the family...
ya protecting us...
but even for strangers?
dont think the protective part would come into effect here...
maybe i AM spoilt..
but i feel loved...
starting to sound like that infamous Dove shampoo commercial...
really...
i guess the time in the car with the whole family...
though the growing us kinda fit a tad too snugly in the back seat...
its family bonding time man...
over dinner...
almost everyday...
it feels good...
and even if it means i'm labelled spoilt...pampered...watever...
as a result of that...
frankly...
i really dun mind...
*blissful smile*
coz NSC is really a difficult place to get to w/o a car...

----Stef stopped rambling at 23:55
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003