. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
12.1.04
went for the job briefing in tekok ayer street with tabber today...
everything abt the job sounds ok...
except for the fact that...
...we are expected to work 0930 to abt 2200...
...we have to walk alot...
...we earn approx 60 bucks per day...
...we have to walk alot...
...and i mean alot...
piangz...
go ard shopping malls...
help NETS change the stickers on the shop windows...
eeks...
so many!!!
20 bucks basic pay...
50 cents per shop...
frankly...
i'd rather sit at home and wait for handouts for my parents...
besides...
my ankle is acting up so bad...
walking hurts a shitty lot...

so we walked out of the briefing...
had sugar cane juice at the hawker centre...
and went walk walk at chinatown...
where angel bought two tops...
i was trying hard to control myself...
coz have been spending too much on CNY clothes...
which...
on hindsight...
really dont look THAT good on me actually...


back to crapz...
was just reading xiuz' blog...
spotted my name in his Thank You speech...
was so gandong...
wasnt expecting it...
and i guess sweet gestures are the sweetest when you least expect it...
xiuz...
thank you for that...
coz it really made my day...
though you better make sure my name isnt there just coz of free movie ok!!!
=P


back to the ankle...
its getting really bad...
was limping a little ard chinatown...
and then kinda knew the trouble i was in...
1. explaining to andrew why i havent been training for almost 2 weeks...
2. explaining to the sinseh why my ankle still like that after 2 sessions...
(esp since he asked me not to walk ard too much...)
3. the amount of money my parents have been throwing to the sinseh to treat my bad ankles...
4. the amount of weight i have been putting on since i havent been able to jog or work out...
5. the clothes that mightnt fit anymore...
6. the pain! oh the pain!!
will go to the sinseh tmr...
and maybe bring with me something to bite...
the previous session was so painful i almost came to blows with the sinseh...

back to coach andrew...
did i blog previously abt him???
think i really scared of him or something...
dreamt of him on nite over the weekend...
and like feared..
he was angry that i din train...
and started using vulgarities...
i went up to him and started explaining abt my injury...
and how i din want to end up limping for the rest of my life...
quite frankly...
i dunnoe how many of you guys actually notice...
but some pple have been telling me that i have a slight limp...
even when my ankle is supposedly ok...
kinda gets me worried...
coz i dont want it to worsen in future...
or hinder watever i wanna do in future...

started crying and crying...
in my sleep...
damn...
thats how traumatising andrew can be to me really...
he's one person that i can never convince with logic...
dunnoe whether it is that i'm not logical enough...
or too logical for the 'i-am-alwaz-right'-kinda egoistic male...
talking/arguing with him alwaz reminds me of how i used to quarrel with wf/luke...
just never seem to be able to get my point thru...
hiaks...

talking abt wf...
granny asked me abt him today...
asking for alexander...
she knows him as alex...
why he hasnt been ard...
amazing coz granny has been gradually losing her memory..
and sometimes she even asks who am i or mistakes me for my sis...
and i'm supposed to be her fav grand daughter...
but the most amazing part is that she rems that wf's mom is wheelchair bound...
something i dun rem telling her...
or wf being ard her that much to tell her that...
*shrugs*

----Stef stopped rambling at 22:42
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003