. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
1.1.04
this is krai...
he doesnt look his age huh???
26...
but cant tell whether he looks older or younger though...
just doesnt look 26...
but he's a nice guy la...
hanging ard the 4 of us...
the bunch they collectively address as small boys...
including me and WQ...

dunnoe by choice or as an act of kindness...
to look after us in thailand...
but he's really nice...

squeaky.krai.me.JPG

this is my favourite idiot...
most pple think he's some serious chap...
u know?
the strong, silent type of guy...
though he's really skinny...
like even lighter than me...
strong for his size...

but in actual fact...
he's this ultimately lame idiot...
that everyone loves to hate...
ultra insensitive and not one to take initiative...
but still...
probably my favourite idiot in all of history...
sammy boy...
disclaimer: plz stop thinking he's my bf or something...
even arun asked if he were my boyfriend...
oh plz...
i'd rather get a block of wood...
and WQ...
stop saying we're compatible...


sam.me.JPG

----Stef stopped rambling at 23:59
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003