. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
26.1.04
quite a crazy day actually...
met up with yixiang...
for the afternoon...
then came home to go for a short run...
supposedly to break the 3 weeks of non-activity...
breeze was cool...
cold, in fact...
esp when you sweat it all out...
and the wind blows at you like dat...
man!
it reminded me of morning runs in pattaya...
only that i was in the all-familiar comforts of my estate...
was back from a bad injury...
so din want to push myself too hard...
but saw this army guy who overtook me conceitedly...
got abit carried away...
and sprinted a large part of my run to catch up with him...
sadly...
din catch up...
and found myself gasping for dear life...
did about two rounds around the estate...
clocked abt 16 mins...
before lifting some logs at the fitness corner...
wasnt feeling too good by then...
but wanted to finish abit at least...
took the lift up...
then realised i was starting to black out...
scary feeling really...
when lift stopped at my floor...
i dragged myself to my door...
and almost collapsed after pressing the doorbell...
mom said i look really pale...
and frankly...
i got really scared coz i couldnt even see straight...
everything was a dark blur...
and my head felt very empty...
felt like a PC shutting down...
though i dont really know wad that feels like...
scary...
really...
started crying when i came into the house...
cant furnish myself with a reason for feeling so horrible...
except for the possibility of dehydration or lack of iron...
man...
see how everything goes...
am planning a jog tmr morning...
before hitting the gym in the evening with the team...

datapool hasnt called...
company that was supposed to employ me...
darn...
that means i'm still unemployed...
=(
anyone interested to contribute to the "help-stef-lead-extravagant-lifestyle" fund?
it'll probably pay for my movies when i do get bored on weekdays...
dinners with my pals at nite...
maybe a couple of coffees per week...
yummy desserts like tiramisu and pies...
and of coz...
my transport ard the island...
onz???
just send a cheque...
its that simple and convenient!
and if you're wondering how much to send...
100 bucks would probably last me abt one week...
so...
send a couple of hundreds to save yourself the double stamp fees...

for now...
its look for a job time...

----Stef stopped rambling at 20:58
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003