. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
13.1.04
nuthing much today...
'cept going to the sinseh again for my ankle...
visiting my nanny after that...
(exchanging $50 notes with one another coz we both wanna give each other money...)
playing with boy-boy...
the kid she's be looking after...
quite frankly he's a smart kid la...
but utterly mischievious...
buay ta han...
was climbing all over me...
playing with my hair...
asking me for lu cha...
but its cute how he asks for jie jie when my nanny tried to put him to sleep...
and again when he woke up...
maybe its simply for the reason that i was novelty in the home of mostly adults...

kor came back from sch...
was telling me that U life not easy...
that my parents were worried abt me...
that i should maybe have less commitment in sch ya...
so that i can concentrate on my studies...
he just bought a 2nd hand car ya?
a honda civic...
muahaha...
next time i go their place...
i'll have a chauffeur back home liaoz!!!
kor wan sui!

----Stef stopped rambling at 23:19
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003