. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
1.12.03
went out with family alot today...
trying to get the most outta them...
will utterly miss them over the 23 days in pattaya...
haiz...
how i wish i could pack my daddy (and his car) into my suitcase...
my mom and her nagging...
my bro and his irritating nature...
my sis and her "do you miss me??? i'm sure you do!!!" everyday...

packed a photo of my family and my council into my log book...
couldnt find one of the klass other than the formal photo..
darn...
but u guys know i'll miss u utterly ya???
lalalalaaaaa....

went for mental training today...
with some sports psychologist...
most of the stuff pretty usual la...
but had lotsa good quotes to share...
one that i could rem best...
walk the walk, dont just talk the talk...
cool yeah???
but lotsa substance in that...
good food for thought...
talking abt food...
packed my fav cranberry cereal, milo, fruit bars, sweets...
yummy...
to think SSF's giving us 40 SGD per day per person for food...
that amounts to 4600 SGD for the 5 of us man...
freak...
like andrew says...
we probably can eat at shangri-la everyday...
man!

now waiting for my phone and discman to charge finish...
then pack those chargers in...
am kinda excited abt flying tomorrow...
but thought of being tortured for 23 days on end...
kinda apprehensive...
but like sports psycho said...
must convert all the negativities into positive thought...
well..
no matter how siong this trip is...
i'm the one benefitting from it...
coz i'm definitely coming back stronger and better than before...
am hoping to make the most out of training...
if not...
its taxpayers money i'm wasting...
and of coz...
my own 1200 bucks i've blown on the trip and the extras...
may god bless my team...

may come online and blog if i can...
but if i dont...
pple...
do take care of yourselves...
holidays liaoz...
enjoy man...
*hugs*
i'll miss you guys...


oh ya...
pple with msn...
do add me...
stef_SIN23@hotmail.com
hopefully net cafes there got msn...
yeah...
miss u peeps...
=)

----Stef stopped rambling at 00:33
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003