. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
27.12.03
kelly chan marathon today...
siao siao la...
winds damn strong lor...
couldnt hold down my board or sheet in my sail...
even SIN20 ask us to put downhaul on the 6th hole...
man!
never seen my sail spill that much before...
but when the wind hit...
u simply just pull everything in ah!!
it was THAT siong...
piangz...
scared to fall in...
coz scared cannot uphaul liaoz...
hopefully winds tomorrow not as jialat...
if not...
i can really go hide in the toilet liaoz...
tiring leh...
somemore today oni marathon...
very little marks to round...
and adjustments to make...
tomorrow sure die ah...
must wash my mast track and spray WD-40...
so that i no need jerk the track...
idiot...
always make me fall down one..

spoke to one of the indonesians today...
heard his name as shaun...
hehehe...
cool name for an indonesian...
but thats not the point..
apparently his english not that good...
so i had to try my lousy malay...
my malay was so lousy i told him i was 80 instead of 18 when he asked for my age...
hiaks!
he must be laughing his head off when he walked away...
but he's nice...
dunnoe why i click better with the indons than the thais...
cant be the fact that i understand abit of malay...
coz the abit is really insignificant....
seems like soprandi's not here this year...
too bad then..
maybe will ask abt him tmr or something..
if i do speak to the indonesians again...
lalallaaaa....

thais came in today ya???
looks like quite a number of them...
my favourite thai senior din come though...
suhaimee...
hiaks...
got a photo of him taken during the penang race..
probably pass it to one of the thais soon...
=P

went to eat crabs with family...
damn shiok!
esp the black pepper crabs...
yummy yummy yummy!
miss eating with my family like dat...
and my dad just entertaining the whole family with his crazy antics and lame jokes...
hehehe...
enjoyed my dinner today...
hopefully i'll survive tomorrow ya???
packed with energy from today's dinneR!

----Stef stopped rambling at 21:12
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003