. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
22.12.03
just concluded another 2 days of racing..
at some other beach in thailand...
Bangsaem Beach...
wind's MUCH stronger over there...
gets pretty scary actually...
lost out on the first place to WQ by one point...
lost out on the 2000 baht...
but i guess this is wad racing is all about...
and considering how lousily i raced...
i dun even think i deserved the two trophies i tyco-ly got over here...
argh...

lost out on the chance to go india in jan...
WQ and sam went for the malaria jabs today...
loony might be going to shenzhen, china...
so i would be the oni one left in sg...
good or bad...
i dun really know...
pity the chance lost...
but somehow...
am glad that i avoided the conflict of whether or not i should go india with my dad...
sounds like sour grapes...
but truth is...
while i am disappointed with myself...
i guess there's alwaz a silver lining to think abt...

and back in sg...
after sg open...
i'd probably sit some pple down with me...
to help me decide, where from here...
this trip has made me rethink my objectives in alot of aspects...
whether or not to continue this sport which i think i had been rather stagnant in for the longest of time...
i want to learn new things...
to widen horizons...
and not confine myself to something i no longer see a future in...
many things directed me to think this way...
i guess the oni thing left is the decision...
hope i'll make the right one...

homecoming soon...
am glad...
looking forward to spending x'mas with loved ones...
my family coz i miss them so much...
luke, before he leaves for china...
class/council for our gatherings...
miss them to bits...
my bball team, whose steamboat i missed...
ben and our little date...
i wanna go back sg!!!!

----Stef stopped rambling at 11:05
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003