. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
26.11.03
just back from physics p5....
not bad lah...
at least can do...
but of course...
its a matter of whether i get it right annot...

tmr's the bigger war...
the final strike...
the deciding paper...
but also a reason for jubilation...
freedom...
peace...
not really if we start rioting in euphoria...
watever!
cant really play tomorrow though...
have to get lotsa things in place...
my insurance...
my autoroam...
my stuff...
my equipment...
my bags...
argh...
am thinking will a miracle happen...
and everything be done for me automatically???
guess not...
kanbatte stef...
u only have yourself...

guess i probably wont get to see luke again for 2 years at least...
since he leaving mid-dec...
oh well...
wish him best in china...

guess wad...
received email abt a race in JB after the new year...
so it seems like it would be siam cup...
then back to sg for xmas and sg open/kellychan marathon...
then up to JB for some race...
they're trying to attract the foreign sailors that sg will be having for sg open...
so we'll see ya???
probably chiong that race too...
gathering all the experience we can get...
for the post-a-level me...
i dont think i have much hope of doing well...
with my stamina at zero and my strength at minus5...
but will do my best la...
make the most outta things...

flight details are as follows...
gawd...
first time taking TG...
wonder how it'll be like...
since the plane leaves at noon...
probably have to carry my boards and rigs in by 9 plus or 10...

TG - Thai Intl
Flight 404
Booking Code: M
Date: Monday, December 01, 2003
From: Changi Intl Arpt, Singapore Singapore
To: Bangkok Intl Arpt, Bangkok Thailand
Departs: 12:25 PM Arrives: 1:45 PM
Status: confirmed

pple...
pray for me...

----Stef stopped rambling at 16:55
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003