. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
10.10.03
yeay...
went to the tie da liaoz...
he twist it...
turned it...
pulled it...
pain lor...
but am jumping, walking ard like monkey now...
went to the doc with only my phone...
not even my wallet...
had my dad send me to jing's place...
gave me like 40 bucks to take cab home...
muahaha...
passed jing her stuff...
tried to tell her abt stuff we discussed in sch...
stayed till joel came...
to pass me the phy TYS...
but left the TYS at her place...
was rushing out of the house...
coz jason was waiting in the cab...
came to pick me coz jing's place quite out of the way...
had lunch with him...
da new fish mcdippers???
quite nice lah...
maybe coz i lurve fish...
thot he looked better with messy hair...
so crazily asked him whether i could mess up his hair...
muahaha...
and i did!!!
i think i also abit screw loose...
dunnoe lah...
these few days havent been myself....
ultra mean to pple ard me...
snapping pretty easily...
pardon me ya?
just tat the pending A's kinda pressurizing...
unacceptable excuse...
i know...
but do pardon me...

knee's bandaged up pretty bad...
look like popiah...
bleah...

oh ya...
am hooked on friendster now...
just very cool to know how everyone seems to be linked with everyone...
hehhe...
will go play with it somemore later...
ciaoz first...
abit tired..

----Stef stopped rambling at 18:21
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003