. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
11.10.03
went to sch to study today...
not that i did much...
finished one maths paper...
learnt a new thing abt physics...
made a stop at compass point to takeaway BK...
had yummy crossian'wich and a cuppacino...
met sentill in sch to stardee...
heheh...
funny chap...
had fun lah...
at least motivated me to study...
by setting an example himself...
but when he was leaving for lunch...
he admitted he was only studying coz i seemed to be studying...
bleah...
the irony of life...

went by compass point on my way home...
takeaway bandito pocket...
seriously quite nice...
but lunch at 3???!?!?
abit funny...
swallowed it anyway...

dropped by frenster just now...
refound some of my sec sch pals...
hope they add me ya???
been some time since i spoke to them...
kinda miss them alot...

oh ya...
alot of pple has been spotting the tall thing and the not-so-tall thing hanging out together in sch alot...
though sch so many pple...
they kinda STAND OUT among the crowd ya???

and asking me about it...
dear tall thing and not-so-tall thing...
wad should i say to these pple ah??
i say dunnoe....they say dun bluff...
i say cannot say...they say confirm got something liaoz...

and pple who are planning on asking me...
seriously ah...
i also dunnoe leh...
this kinda thing...
u must ask the parties in question...
not me!

bookshop uncle's quite shou with sentill...
so he was talking to us while we were studying...
although middle aged pple tend to be a little preachy...
i like to hear them out...
they do make alot of sense...
and many a time...
they knock sense into me...
was complaining that his son alwaz threaten him...
say dun wan study and all...
was reflecting upon my behaviour towards my parents...
am not to that extreme...
but do admit...
i am pretty much of a pain in the butt more often than not...
but deep down...
i lurve my parents lah...
just hope i was disappoint them...
*prays*

keke...
will get back to work now...
or at least...
TRY to pry myself off the PC...
ciaoz.

----Stef stopped rambling at 16:36
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003