. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
24.10.03
went kusu today...
hehee...
pretty ok lah...
just a little hot...
and what not...
but i guess enjoyed brunch with family...
toileting at one fullerton...
dessert at bedok...

talking abt dessert at bedok...
this poor guy in his mid20s...
coz he was alone...
then 5 of us share table with him...
i think he felt so uncomfortable...
but he also die die have to finish his laksa and tea...
and we were like sOOOOoooooooo noisy...
felt so terrible...
almost tried to make conversation like...
'hi, hows your laksa?'
you know...
and the like...
but din...
he could almost pass off as my elder bro man...
think we'll look like one big happie family...
oh ya did i add?
he's quite shuai too!


went shopping with mom...
happie happie...
and realised something...
think i really put on alot of weight...
never really realised it...
coz all my present clothes still fit...
oni coz i alwaz liked them baggy...
today was like so demoralised...
and did even crazier thing...
bought size 30 jeans...
muahhaha!!!
to boost my morale...
no lah...
it was some hipster thingy...
so i thought why not...
but regret abit la..
think can put chicken inside...
bot gio junior tees too!
alwaz lurve those coz they're sOOOOoooooo bright...
and they alwaz have my fav number....
23!
think i'll wear those to pattaya...
bet the HKGers and thais would be laughing their head off behind my back...
thinking that i match my clothes with my sail number too!
bleah...
have i ever blogged a photo of my sail???
will do so...
coz i lurve it to bits!
its my baobei okie!

SIN23.jpg

keke...
will go for jog soon...
think i must really get serious abt losing weight and gaining muscle...
the flab is too much for me to take...
and my lack of strength and stamina will simply make me a laughing stock in pattaya...
if i'm not already one...

----Stef stopped rambling at 17:51
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003