. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
12.10.03
stayed home the whole day...
went thru some of my chem practs...
TRIED to get prepared for the tues paper...
got tips from chem pro...
hopefully i'll be more prepared than i was for the prelim paper...

am trying to finish up the VJ prelim GP...
am at the AQ now..
paper was so boring i fell asleep after qn.7...
darn...
hopefully that wouldnt happen in the a levels...

dad bought a new vacuum cleaner...
man...
it looks exactly like my mambo bag lor...
dunnoe which one got its inspiration from the other...
its really alike lor...
yellow in the middle...
grey at the sides...
same colour tone...
and shape as well!!!
darn...
hopefully no one else bough the same vacuum cleaner...
or else they'll be pointing at my bag and stifling some laughter...

keke...
promised myself liaoz...
i guess with the start of my papers...
i guess its time to put some self discipline into place...
probably trying to stop coming online half as often...
cant pry myself off blogger...
since i've made the blog quite pretty...
once a day?
hah...
i dunnoe...
but will stop the IRC and ICQ...
if i can help it...
but before i do...
can i tell all my best buds abt my coming disappearance???
muahaha...
maybe it takes 2 months to notify everyone...
hahhaa...
by then i in pattaya liaoz lor...
=P

now kinda stuck to a conversation on iCQ...
will get back to AQ after that...
CONSUMERISM...
=O
that was a yawn...

----Stef stopped rambling at 21:29
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003