. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
22.10.03
stayed home today...
went thru a few physics topics...
maybe go see shuai ge at library later...
bleah..
u know the studious bespectacled kind???
yaya!
hahaha...
frankly i think my perception of shuai is quite different from convention...
i might think this guy is shuai but my frens will BEG to differ...
oh well...
i dunnoe...
maybe its just the feeling the person gives me...
an alluring exuberance of charm, confidence and charisma?
woah...
thats 3 Cs....
maybe shall think of another 2...
consideration?
hmmm....
cant think of another C...
so give you two Ss...
sense of humour???
and a great smile...
i dunnoe...
forgive me for the total crap...
=P

oh ya...
i wanna watch matchstick men and kill bill vol 1...
darn...
dunnoe whether i can afford to forsake my books and notes for a few hours for those...
argh...
i love movies abt con-men...
they're just so smart!
maybe not the actors...
but the script writers and stuff...
woah...
i just stare totally impressed by the quick thinking of these con artists...
like the name suggests..
it is an ART lor...

talking abt art...
i think window displays are form of art ya??
esp for high end boutiques and all..
its not just a dressing mannequins...
but a projection of the image and lifestyle the line of clothes trying to sell ya?
it is, afterall, the oni thing other than the brand/name that is likely to attract customers into the boutique ya?
come to think of it...
i have been pretty much of a blind shopper...
just mindlessly window shopping without looking that much into windows...
but knowing a person who does such stuff actually makes me look more closely at window displays...
and appreciating them better ya?
muahhaa....

changed photos for my frenster..
primary photo still the shoe one...
but the rest...
are photos of the most impt grps of pple in my life...
my bball team...
my windsurfers...
my council and of coz my klass..
these groups of pple made a huge difference in my life...
and am totally indebted to them...
u guys rock...

----Stef stopped rambling at 12:48
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003