. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
9.10.03
played badminton and bball during PE today...
actually me fine with playing anything one...
though i miss bball alot...
but elza die die also dun wanna play in the sun...
shan shan die die dun wanna play bball...
hahha...
so badminton was pretty fun...
played with angel and elza...
had a good time...
jumping ard mindlessly...
but decided to jisiao the guys at the bball court...
benjamin, yeesing and twig...
played their stupid F, O, E game...
and then abit of manjiang...
which i won!!!
or so i think...
played 2on2...
ben and i against twig and ys...
then alvin came to join us...
so ben twig and me one grp...
ys and alvin another...
piangz...
think i hurt my knee then...
damn pain...
but damn fun...
so continued playing...
YXY came to join us after tat...
made bet with him tat his 3pointer wont go in...
muahaha...
it din...
won a drink...
demanded a pink dolphin...
the most expensive drink in the canteen...
hahaha...
i so bad...
but not so lor...
the stupid idiot bumped into me when he took a shot during the game lor...
FOUL!
but nobody care...
if i fall ah...
he die ah...

day passed pretty fast i guess....
din see the bonesetter...
maybe tmr???
he closes early today...
bleah...
tmr tmr!!!
pain pain!!!
cant run...
grow fat!!!
argh!!!

still in my stinking uniform...
bro's best bud was over to play chess...
hahaha...
wad if he smells me stinky...
go home and tell his bro...
stephen's sis damn stinky...
argh!!!
die die die...
heck...
cant smell myself...
but like someone told me before...
you cant smell urself coz u too used to ur smell..
quite true...
but i really cant smell!!!

=P
ate more cookies today...
damn shiok...
coz its not too sweet...
yet sweet enough to make my headache go away!!!
yeah!!!
will have my bath...
dinner...
then cheong maths and physics...

yippie!

----Stef stopped rambling at 17:18
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003