. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
21.10.03
mervme.jpg

this is me and my crap partner...
coz probably oni he can take my crap...
and probably oni me can take his suan-ing...
quite farnie a fella la...
today he made me laugh really hard during lunch today...
when he was telling us abt this 'use-chopstick-kiap-housefly' game...
and the way it traumatised him...
muahhaa...
almost puked my ban mian at him...

suddenly had this weird thot while dad was driving along ECP on sun...
coz they had signs abt the OSIM triathlon....
and was like...
hmm...
alwaz wanted to fly plane...
but cannot...
maybe a triathlon might prove to be a good challenge...
esp since i alwaz thot i could never run 10km...
nor swim long distance...
or cycle without hurting my butt...
why not?
even if i die withot accomplishing my aim...
i die trying ya???

but thinking abt running cycling 20km...swimming 1km...running 10km...
*pengz*
i'd rather stick to surfing...
considering it gives me more of the adrenalin rush i'm totally addicted to...
so thought more deeply abt it...

so officially...
GOALS TO BE ACHIVED BEFORE GOING INTO UNI...
cant say next year...
might even be retained...
who knows man...

wanna learn how to drive CAR and/or POWERBOAT...
so the next time andrew takes my surfboard and tries to show me the correct stance and all...
i could just drive his boat away...
away from torturous training...
wanna take up a martial art...
like KARATE/KICKBOXING/TAEKWONDO...

not that i find myself not guy enough...
like YC would say...
im already very nan ren...
but wanna use it to beat up guys who suan me...
muahaha...
nah...
not really self-defence either...
but just out of interest...
and to be able to differentiate the real fighting from the fakey ones in movies...
and then decide who to chong bai...


dont think i can accomplish so much....
but i'll try ya???
but these wont apply should they decide to send qi and i to china...
kinda freaked abt surfing there...
coz of sharks...
but met the chinese province teams before...
and their warm hospitality...
man...i tell you...
is totally one of a kind...
esp this gurl from zhejiang i met during last year's sing open...
though horrible me forgot her name...
*scratch head*
even the cute guy whose head was shaved like shaolin monk...
darn...

stef.xiyang.jpg

shall end it with another photo...
smarty pants in my klass...
YXY...
with an ultra fakey smile i had to force out of him...
at least he smiled la...
seems like someone stepped on his tail that day...
face look like mine after my penang stint...
charcoal black...
=P


----Stef stopped rambling at 17:45
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003