. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
27.10.03
kinda unexpected to see him today...
and in my usual fashion...
pretended i couldnt see him until he looked up and realised i was actually around...
seriously am kinda thinking its a tad too obvious...
and maybe he actually knows...
just that he's simply ignoring the obvious..
i think so...
but somehow...
i doubt myself...
wad i feel...
but yesterdae...
when i was showing my sis his picture...
there's this inexplicable rush of feelings/thoughts/emotions...
was smiling from ear to ear...
even as he wasnt mine to hold...
he told me something rather casually today...
saw my world crash in front of my very eyes...
dumbstruck...
no it wasnt tat he was in love with someone else...
he wouldnt tell me such stuff ya?
guess the last time i might get to sneak a peek at him would be on my last paper...
something i guess i have to cherish...
coz there wouldnt be a chance anymore...
am still struggling over whether or not to tell it to him...
but considering the fact that there is zero chance of it being reciprocated...
i guess, like b|az, it would just end up as something i have to slowly let go...
trust fate to torment me so....


----Stef stopped rambling at 23:56
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003