. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
1.10.03
jing's fine!!!
yeay...
happie...
for her...
phew...
went to TMC to visit her with YC...merser...tabber...merv...yz...hs!!!
hehhee...
seems like she'll be missing school for a number of days...
wish her a speedy recovery!!!

after tat went town to buy stuff for ben and william...
muahhaha...
walked and walked...
get farnie stuff...
made the guys go into dressing room and model our buys for us...
muahhaa...
enjoyed myself...
though we walked until feet damn pain...
sometimes i really wonder whether my gender really female annot...
why do i hate stuff that most women love..
*shrugs*
i'm fine with shopping actually...
just not in love with it...

had a honey green tea with pearls...
been some time since i last had one...
at least 2 years lor...
piangz...
nice pearls...

gene called me when i was at wisma...
dot dot dot...
was screaming to my pals abt the nemo infoboard...
and he was like 'dot dot dot...'
now he's starting to call me child...
somehow he sounds so holy when he does that...

purposely walked by mango at taka...
ben L. said it was one of those displays that he did...
din go see LV's though...
couldnt bear to make my frens walk ard the whole place with me....
alwaz thot mango's displays were pretty cool...
i mean it was one of those displays that alwaz catches my attention...
even though i dont frequent their boutiques...
muahhahah...
nice job ben...
both the display...
and ur occupation...
think its ultra cool lor..
man...
but if it were up to me...
i would die to do displays for toys...
and all the pretty stuff...
man...
it would be a job to die for...
but too bad i'm not tat creative a person...
bleah...
kudos to u, ben L....
but darn...
i cant call u ben L either...
there's another one in my sch...
=P

----Stef stopped rambling at 19:56
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003