. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
23.10.03
GP timed pract today was draining man...
just sat in klass and crapped with the gurls...
we came up with something really gross...
that lala was the right butt cheek...
angel was the left...
merser was the a**hole...
and i was the anus...

dun ask me how that crap got out...
coz i also dunnoe...

went to sk lib again...
had a apple cheese crumble...
and my fav hazelnut cuppacino...
shiok...
almost finished p1 and p2 of TPJC maths...
but left a few qns then chiong home to go jogging...

fwah...
today at LRT station...
saw shuai ge...
then quite funnie...
*me imagines turn left-turn right scenario...
coz we were walking down the stairs...
he was on my left...
then coz the stairs will turn...
then he became on my right...
then we passed the gantry together...
then he walked down the right stairs...
into the other estate..
and i down the left stairs...
into my estate...
okok!!!
i never said anything abt being pretty like gigi leung or him suave like takeshi...

just started giggling...
i think he was wearing brown...
with a striped tie...
quite funky...
hehhe...
somehow he looked familiar...
i dunnoe why...
*me assures everyone reading...
this is NOT another infatuation...
just a weekly gossip column abt the shuai ges i see on the streets...
muahahhaa...

oh ya...
proud of my jog today...
took a totally different route...
think i met one of my long-time-no-see crush...
and i do mean i crush on him...
dont ask me why i did either...
i was sec 1 and ignorant...
maybe it was amazing that a pri6 guy would be more mature than me...
esp since he was a guy...
muahhaa...

jogged past him...
and he cycled past me...
i think we both pretend we dunnoe each other...
used to play bball quite often...
and i'll be crashing their soccer session as well...
kinda wonder how all the guys are doing rite now...
jacky...terence...silie...jackson...jason...donovan...
(yes, they're brothers...their mother pretty crazy over jason donovan...)
they probably dont remember me anymore...
maybe find each other familiar...
but i can hardly fit a name to a face now too...
its been too long...
sometimes i guess...
thats how acquaintances fade away slowly...

back to my jog...
quite short la...
abt 15 mins...
but climbed two overhead bridges...
crossed abt 4 roads...
did abit of jumpin jacks at the fitness corner...
trying to burn the cuppacino and the apple crumble ya???
guilty...

and lifted abit of logs...
been some time since i last ran...
coz of the recovering knee...
felt damn shuang today...
probably do it again tmr or something...
if i'm back early from kusu island...

i guess i cant stop my exhibitionists tendencies...
cant forsake my blog...
love doing this...
i dunnoe why...
maybe coz i'm the kind who lurves to read abt stuff i did like 4 mths ago...
and reminisce abt stuff...
ya???
so forgive me if i bore you...
just be glad that i dun bore myself...

----Stef stopped rambling at 19:27
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003