. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
6.10.03
got back most of the marks today...
both my sciences got 59...
fell short of the B grade by 1 mrk...
was freaking sad...
but i got over that liaoz...
maths is still under consideration...
so its a A/B...
with 90% probability of B...
GP c5...
sucks...
i know...
but i've come to terms with myself...
hope that i'll be able to work this failure into a motivation for my A's...
spent another 3 hrs in library doing maths...
which i was supposed to have done over the weekend...
thats after a 3hr mock paper in the freezing audi...
quite a feat actually...
if u know how slack i usually am...

nuthing much happened today i guess...
was just not in my happiest mood coz my coke bottle got dented...
dont worry not ur fault...
stupid me go and put on the floor...
of course someone will kick...
if not you...
sure someone else...

results suck...
oh yah...
so paiseh leh...
took lrt back home today...
was walking down the stairs out of the station...
the usual me will start prancing ard...
swinging my hands...
then i think my hand accidentally hit this guy...
i dunnoe where i hit lah...
lucky he tall...
or else i hit there...
i dunnoe what to say ah...
but considering my hand actually hurt...
i think i hit his knee...
then both of us said sorry...
and gosh...
he sounded so suave...
din stalk him home though...
i think stay too far liaoz...
=P

----Stef stopped rambling at 22:03
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003