. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
11.10.03
din manage to pry myself off the PC...
and realised i'm kinda too addicted to blogger...
suddenly i kinda thought that i shouldnt be blogging my whole life for the world to see...
is life really that unfulfilling to me that i seek solace in a lifeless interface?
suddenly occured to me that pple were actually reading my blog...
apart from the usual suspects...
suddenly i sense the exhibitionism i've alwaz despised...
i dunnoe whether to continue or stop coz the blog have alwaz been the container for my bottled feelings...
keeping me sane i guess...
somehow i really dunnoe...
maybe i should stop coming on as often...
and conc on what deemed more important...
a levels...
windsurfing...
and my social circle...
which seems horribly miserable...
i think friendster the culprit in making me feel this way...=P

was going home today...
felt as if pple were staring at me...
i'm not going crazy...
just inferiority complex i guess...
sounds like the lyric rolling at the bottom of the page rite now...
i lurve that song...
think it fits me to a T...
argh...
PMS PMS...
hope it'll pass soon...

----Stef stopped rambling at 17:23
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003