. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
5.10.03
*awestruck*
piangz...
shawn yue damn freaking shuai lor...
edward said he preferred edison..
but oh man...
shawn yue is like...
*mind drifts off to a distant place*
yalor...
movie is cool lah...
quite amazing actually...
sometimes such movies make u wonder whether the hk triads really so power annot...
never been there...
then i think abt the hong kongers i meet during international competitions...
they dont seem so huai leh...
maybe a little playful...
a tad guai lan...
like ho chi ho lah...
and that new world champ...
whose name i keep forgetting...
why all so shuai?
hiaks!
too bad sg team not as drool worthy...
muahha...
but oh well...
cant put all HKGers in one basket and condemn...
but someone do enlighten me...
is the hk triads really so daring and all???

Infernal Affairs II----4 popcorns!!!

keke...
my craze for today is that i wanna be in the police force...
muahaha...
think pple reading this must be rolling across the floor...
stef??!?!?!
police?!?!?!?
muahahha...

so damn inspired by shawn yue's character lor...
wo yao zhuo hao ren...
*starts dreaming*

but die laioz...
whole week never do work...
me xia ding jue xin liaoz...
i must i must start working hard...
must help me ya??
see me in canteen...
chase me to library...
see me eating...
remind me got bread in bag...
see me slacking/gossiping/sleeping...
shake/slap/wake me and tell me to start using the exercise books i just bot...
think me will start going back to sk library to 'hog' seats...
and disclaimer hor!
i'm not those inconsiderate seat hoggers...
not talking abt angel...
me talking abt the pple who hog the cafe seats w/o buying anything...
but one person take one table...
and use 3 chairs...
that is kinda overboard...

if got nice old couple carrying stuff looking for place to sit...
i will carry my kopi and give up the seat for them k???
coz i am hao gong ming....
and!!!
i'm not like some rich kid who spends my parents hard earned money on expensive coffee...
usually the stuff i have there would probably double up as my lunch/dinner liaoz...
and usually i would bet with YC see who reach there first...
late person treat...
and usually i'll be treated lah...
see!
must know how to save money...
muahhaha...

kekke....
time to bathe...
and prep myself for horrid results next week...

----Stef stopped rambling at 20:34
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003