. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
13.10.03
am wearing one of the race teeshirts...
u know those that come free when u sign up for competitions...
22nd singapore open...
dun rem a good race then...
its kinda huge...
i think i was late in collecting it...
and everyone got the smaller sizes...
either that...
or my dad accidentally wore it someday and stretched it a little...
in some berms that actually 2 sizes too big..
yes its mine...
love such clothes...
comfy...
cant really see the light of day lah...
as in wear to the mall or anything...
but at least it doesnt make me feel fat...

speaking abt fat...
am waiting for maid to be done with the french toasts...
lurve those...
cant help it...
am a pig by nature...

know sometimes u do things...
but only regret much later?
hate the feeling of regret...
its one of those where you can do nuthing abt...
frankly...
am fine with regreting my own actions...
but if only my actions dont affect the pple ard me...
dun wanna let my parents down...
esp with all they've done for me...
the last thing i wanna do is to make them sad again...
like when they called me on the hP that fateful nite...
it was the first time my dad din talk to me for days on end...
even though we went out for dinner together...
man...
that feeling...
was worse than being condemned to the last level of hell...
*prays*

----Stef stopped rambling at 15:51
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003