. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
3.10.03
am slacking in the ultra cold comp room...
trying to blog and melissa's staring at me...
but thats not my point...
thing is...
and most importantly...
i'm wasting valuable time tat i should be directing towards my studies...
got maths p2 back liaoz...
70.5...
so i guess i wont get my A for maths...
something i've alwaz aimed for...
man...
its like i worked damn hard for this subject...
its not having an insatiable greed for good grades...
but its just that i've worked...
i've failed...
output doesnt justify the input...
am saddened...
but i guess setbacks pave the way for comebacks...
Watch out Cambridge...
i want an A for the a levels....


sadly...
the same cant be said for my other subs...
GP really deprove alot alot...
jialat...
am sad...
but i guess..
i'm really way off from current affairs...
ive been doing essays of my own accord...
handing them up to mr wee like YXY...
but i failed it...
24/50...
really distant from my highest at 32...
disappointed...
but i guess i've to accept it...
chem has been cold as well...
did alot of mCQ...
put alot of effort into chem...
but output once again...
grossly undermined my effort...
maybe its my lack of consistent work...
maybe its my lack of complete understanding...
maybe its the distractions that serve to pull me away from the depths of chem...
and into a world of leisure and slumber...
work harder for a's...
u have to...

physics have been pretty surprising so far...
am doing better in it compared to chem...
and considering the lack of effort in my pursuit of physics excellence...
the grades so far have been pretty decent...

enough of the complaints...
i think i've got to pee...
hope physics continues looking good till p3...
then i'll probably get a B or something...
which is highly unlikely...
*keeping fingers crossed though*

----Stef stopped rambling at 11:04
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003