. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
18.10.03
after granny's b-dae dinner today...
just sat in safra lobby with my sister...
and talked for hours...
abt almost everything under the sun...
stopping short when it comes to the guys we like though...
coz she die die dun wanna tell me...
but really appreciate the time we had today...
to just talk the nite away...
rarely do that with her...
and she complains its coz i am alwaz too busy...
well...
it takes two hands to clap...
she's not that free either...
ever so clammed with her band activities and stuff...
i tink it runs in the family...
we cant survive on inactivity...
i'll bore myself to death...
(disclaimer: studying is NOT an activity...)

know how i really cant stand pple in the service industry who dont do their job well???
another one today...
cleared the plates on the table...
the water spilled over...
onto the table and into my granny's soup...
the gurl din even say sorry...
and pulled the napkin from my mom's cutlery and shoved the tissue to my granny...
i just stared in disbelief...
quite unlike me...
din make a scene...
but made it very clear i was bu shuang...
how can she do that to my granny???
its her birthday you know???
grr...
since my dad din make a scene...
i dont think i should..
so let the matter rest...
bleah...

----Stef stopped rambling at 23:55
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003