. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
7.9.03
if there was something i am very afraid of...
its to forget what the pple ard me look like...
i dunnoe why...
but i think my memory often fails me...
thats why i must keep photos...
pictures...
of people...
of things that mean alot to me...

i was in the car today...
suddenly thot of gene and kinda cant put a face to him...
i was like 'darn..'
rushed home...
was glad he sent me a pic before...
of him in the nice white uniform...
looked damn shuai lor...
but it doesnt look like him in person...
wad the heck...
just glad i have that...

but as i was at that PC...
the one where i have all my sec sch stuff inside...
i couldnt help but open the folder 'blaz'...
for months or even maybe a year or so...
i've stopped short of clicking on that folder...
for fear of memories being forcefully dugged up...
i opened it...
yellowed photos of him as a drooling baby...
my favourite picture of him as a little boy standing beside the kampong well...
one of him sitting on the couch with a nice white shirt...
another of him at the stern of the ship trying to look hunky and all...
in that very folder were .mid files...
piano pieces...
of songs he made up...
or putting it nicely...
composed...
when he was depressed/sad/stressed...
one which he made up for me while i was at the big walk 2 years ago...
he said it was something tat sounds like me skipping down nicole highway...
in there were e-cards he sent to me...
scans of postcards i sent to him...
looking back...
the heart swirls...
wrenches, in fact...

i wonder how is he rite now...


----Stef stopped rambling at 23:34
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003