. be resourceful
 
 
. wasted time
 
 
. sanity check
 
 
. carbon dating
 
 
. frozen time
 
 
23.9.03
i dunnoe why...
alwaz feel weird on my birthday...
in a sense...
i'm happie that pple ard remember...
and do sweet things for me...
on my special day...
lala wrote me an ultra touching letter...
i cried while i was in the bus...
councillors ard beckoning me over to their canteen bench...
oni to shower me with hugs and wishes...
klass staying back...
away from maths revision for lala and my cake...
sms from my frenz in TJ...
bernie...renez...jieying..
mr tan...
who was ultra sweet in his msg...
so happie he remembered....
shuzhen...
who was dear enuff to msg me and all...
casey...
msging me from BMT camp...
amazed he remembered...
=)
aunt came over for the cake and stuff...
and mom got me the coffee cake from bengawan solo...
nice...
though i wanted an ice cream cake actually...
but it was sweet of them...

however...
cant really say i'm happie...
frankly i dunnoe why...
its alwaz like dat on my birthday...
but before any of u start thinking 'hmm...'...
like the CD my klassmates gave me...
i'm ok...

went for jog...
different route today...
wanted to avoid the stretch which stank becoz of the rubbish from the pasar malam that just cleared the day b4...
not bad not bad...
the route...
just tat hate the uphill stretch...
bleah...

will go back to maths now...
need a miracle for tmr...

----Stef stopped rambling at 23:06
--Link to Post

template and images © elementopia 2003